Thursday 26 February 2009

Filming

We were put into groups and told to create the begining of a thriller. My group included me and 2 other girls, tara and rudo, the two girls i had previosuly worked with when creating the crad game. in a group we decided the thriller should be based on an abduction, an effective name for the film was the hostage as we felt it sounded extremly frightening and exciting. the thriller was to be based on a young girl waking up to find her whole house empty and things to be in a mess. As a group we wrote out a list of effective shots we would use, we also took on differnt roles. i played the gilr who got kidnapped, tara played the girl in the house and rudo took on the role of the abductor. We cast it really well. we decided to shoot the thriller at my house as it fit the set brilliantly, I have lots of flights of stirs in my house and tara needed to use them to show herself running around franticlly looking for her sister.

No comments: